Nov 19, 2012

30 Days of pictures

              I'm going to try to bring my blog back to life. The best way to start that I think is to post a picture or two a day for a month. Some of you will be shocked at how much the kiddos have grown.


                                                                 Sammy Sam 7
                                                                    Gregory 10
                                                                        Curtis 11
                                   And in a group it is impossible to get all 3 to smile at the same moment. No matter what I do or say. I could stand on my head, dressed as a monkey, doing elephant sounds and they still wouldn't be smiling or looking at the camera at the same time. It is a law that must be obeyed at all times. I'm still not sure what happens if the law is broken as they have yet to break it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am actually thankful to the owner of this ѕite who has ѕhareԁ this ωondеrful post at
at this place.
Have a look at my blog :: 1st birthday dinosaur party supplies