Oct 21, 2008

We are all moved in!

Good Morning! It's so good to be back. I know my blogging has slowed down alot but it will pick back up soon. Right now I'm unpacking and putting everything in it's place or at least what I can manage on my own as DH has to work. We have been here since Saturday.
A run down of things that have happened since the last time I blogged:

1. FiL paid for our starter in the car to be replaced.
2. FiL had to replace lines in his truck since DH managed to blow one of the lines.
3. Water pressure stinks. We have new water lines and there is an 80% chance that the lines that were put in are too small. It's fun to fill the washer up with water using coffee cans so it can do the rinse cycle.
4. It's fun to fill the tub up that way too!!
5. The boys showed me what to do when the talking smoke alarm goes off when a certain parent is fixing dinner. We run next door to get Grandma and Grandpa in a panic.
6. The boys love to play outside. But only if they go get Grandma first.
7. There is a huge diffrence in the schools even though they are only about 10 or so miles apart. Kindergardners learn how to write in cursive. 2nd grade spelling words are also definitions as well.
8. Sam is really taking off with his potty training. But he has to do it HIMSELF and only when HE feels the need to go.
9. DSL is a smidge slower than cable. But hates to open blogs and entrecard. No clue why but hopefully I can figure that out soon enough.
10. When a car pulls in the driveway...get this...they are actually here to see ME. Not to get mail.

I think this catches everyone up! I still have a ton of stuff to do but honestly I have no idea where to start.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooooh, spooky blog theme! Glad you are moved in!