Trish over at Another Piece of the Puzzle tagged me to share my favorite things and then tag 5 bloggers to do the same!
So here goes:
1. I love blogging. It gives me an outlet and I also get to meet so many other people and realize that I'm not alone.
2. Books. I used to sit and read a book and have it finished in a day or less sometimes if it's a really good book. It's something I need to start making time for but that would mean less time in the blogoshere.
3. Music. It helps me to relax and unwind. The kids have learned if I'm sitting with my iPod to leave me alone for a few minutes otherwise they could find themselves taped to the wall with duct tape. Just recently I purchased a game for my iPod (Phase) and that takes my music to another level.
4. I was not going to mention it because by now everyone should know but I just.can't.stop.myself. I love chocolate! There I said it once again and now I think I need therapy to deal with this addiction.
5. I love how Sam wakes me up every morning. He sneaks in the room up on the bed then yells in my ear "Sleep" over and over and over again. I peak at him and he shouts Wake! Sometimes he even shakes me. It feels so normal to wake up every morning giggling with him. And then we race downstairs laughing.
I'm going to tag: 5 of my readers. I have been drinking a little bit tonight and can't even think of one person to tag so I will do this in the morning:)