Mar 20, 2008

Poof Be Gone!

After I wrote up yesterday's post I did some real thinking. Instead of waisting my money, energy and time and heart on someone who felt the need to take advantage....I acted. See not only was she in a break up with her husband but she was talking to another man on my computer and phone and lieing to her husband. When Hubby got home last night I was finally able to get on the computer. Her husband was on so I took the step to fill him in on the other guy. She had told her husband that she stopped talking to the other so they could work things out. Being as kind as I am I could not allow them to work things out when from the get go she was lieing.
I have to back up a little bit here.....I told her BEFORE Hubby got home from work she could not be on the phone or computer when he came home. He wants to relax and not listen to any fighting on the phone. He didn't want anyone on the computer but me. And if any fighting happens on the phone there is no telling what he would do.
Did she listen to my warning??? Hmmm NO! She got on the phone with her husband around 8 and yelled and screamed and fought on the phone. At about 10 I said "You have to say I have to go now and just hang up the phone....Hubby is furious and it has to stop now!" Did she listen? Of course not. It continued. At 11:30 pm He himself said "Good Night Everyone get off the phone Bye" Another clear warning that if the phone was not hung up things were going to from really bad to war. They were given another 2 mins to finish the conversation. Did she get off? No cause we all know that is just too easy. Why avoid a war when we can have one?
I knew better than to even say a word to Hubby. Cause when he is that angry the best thing in the world one can do is walk away and keep your mouth shut. If Hubby and I get into a fight I walk away after 5 mins because I know it will only make it worse to keep the fighting going. I told her this over and over and over.
At Midnight Hubby was ANGRY. And I was too but I knew better than to say anything more because it would just add to his anger. He went upstairs after telling her ONCE again to GET OFF THE PHONE and if it's not hung up he would disable the whole system. At this point I just sit on the couch with her next to me and I tell her "Say bye right now. And hang up the phone." She says I'm trying and then says I have to go and continues to talk some more.
Hubby comes down stairs and gives her ONE more chance to say bye and hang up. When she did not do as she was told he ripped the power cord the phone out of the wall and went upstairs.
Instead of seeing her mistake she blamed him for not allowing her to finish her conversation.
I'm guessing as soon as her husband realized that the phone was disabled he came out to pick her up. And had the nerve to be upset that "Nobody has the right to tell him he can 't talk to his own wife and it's disrespectful" Umm I believe that they were being disrespectful to us and to our kids. We said no fighting on the phone. We said plenty of times to get off the phone. A phone that WE pay the bill for. It's not our fault that you wanted to push things to see where they would go.
How many times do you need to be told??? Who pays the bills here? It's not them. She is out. She is not allowed here. And I am done. Stick a fork in me I am done. I'm thankful that hubby and I are not fighting because I thought for sure when she walked out the door that we would get into a spat. Instead we were both relieved that she was gone.

PS. She now has a blog. Not sure if you want to know but thought I would tell you that she does.

8 comments:

Momo Fali said...

I'm glad to hear you got rid of her! Good riddance!

momto4kidsny said...

momo: Me too! Me too!

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I'm so happy that she's out!! Hugs to you!

Tara R. said...

OMG... good riddance... so taking advantage of your friendship.

momto4kidsny said...

stacey...thanks for the hugs! After the past several stressful days..I really needed that! It's like a breath of fresh air:)

tara: exactly! Good Riddance to her! So never going down that road ever.

Anonymous said...

WTG! It's about time...

momto4kidsny said...

mama: Yep it was about time! At least we finally got her out!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Good Riddance...to bad she isnt woman enough to realize what she does wrong...I would love to see her blog to see what she has to say..but at least you dont have the stress of her anymore!!

Relax and enjoy life now!!