Feb 3, 2008

Super Bowl Sunday!

Are you ready for some football?? I am not! I watch the commercials only and can't wait to see what they come up with for this year!!! Tomarrow I will mention my favorite ones!
I have a new toy! My printer broke and I have been wanting to get a new one. But I wanted one of those all in ones. You know the printer, scanner and copier and anything beyond that is just toppings on the cake! The price was more than i was wanting to spend on them so I held out! Good thing I did cause I was able to pick up one for under a hundred dollars and it prints.It scans and it copies! I have been busy scanning photos in the pc that I have always wanted to share here on my blog and have an entry planned out! Walking down memory lane!
So enjoy the game tonight if you are watching! If you only watch for the commercials then we can discuss our favs together! May the best team win!

2 comments:

Honeybell said...

I am such a boy. I LOVE football!! Once you get into it it's almost a soap opera! Just for the record, I am crying over the Chiefs sad, pathetic year; and stamping my feet about the Patriots even being allowed to play. cheaters.

My apologies to any Pats fans . . . but, um, not really. :D

Becky said...

Honeybell I get bored with football after a few games! Unless there is good plays then I watch till I get bored. Sorry bout the chiefs! Maybe next year though!
Patriots may have cheated if they win tonights game they will set a record!