Feb 15, 2008

Saturday...New Driver!

Just wanted to let you all know I won't be on here at all Saturday! We are going to his cousin's house! Sure she is an inlaw but she is more family to me than my own! I love her and I know she feels the same way! So until Sunday I hope you all have a good day on Saturday!!!

And one more thing before I go.....
I drove the new car tonight! Yes I said tonight. Meaning it was dark and a light snow was falling! I did so much better than I have with the truck that is no longer running. The car is a station wagon so it's bigger. I even backed it up out of a tight parking spot and did not hit a thing! Since I have my own set of keys to the car hubby and I will be fighting over who is driving for now on!
I already told him I am driving tomarrow to our cousin's house! That will be fun!! I love driving this car!!!!
And if any of you are in the area I just want to tell you....I don't care that you think I am driving to slow! I will do the speed limit and nothing more! Riding my tail will get you no where!!!!
See you all on Sunday:)

1 comment:

Momo Fali said...

I'm thinking about a station-wagon. We want to get rid of our SUV and I just can't get a minivan. I can't do it! I don't want to be one of the 200 mini-vans in the school parking lot. Station-wagons take me back to my childhood too. Hmmm...you got me thinking!!