Feb 18, 2008

It's not here!

So I have checked my stat counter today after being away over the weekend. I could have done so yesterday but I was just making blog rounds yesterday and didn't really feel up to writing a blog post.
Anyways I checked the keyword stats. Normal stuff at first...like Chocolate Birthday Party, Chocolate and 2 yr olds.....(btw not something to do all the time), chocolate party, how to have a chocolate party and then the one that sent me through the roof....chocolate crack for birthday parties.
I have read what other bloggers get hit with from the search engines but thought i was lucky. Guess not!
I want to make it clear I don't anything about chocolate crack! I have not even written a post that contains chocolate and crack. Until now that is!
Sorry dudes I can not help you with this request! And I hope you never return!!! I am thinking about helping out my google searchers and do up a few posts about the stuff they are searching for. However that last one....not happening!!!!

1 comment:

Tara R. said...

I would love to hear the logic in how some of the search terms bring readers to my site too. Chocolate crack? That's a first.