Dec 8, 2007

not much here

going on…

christmas-ornament.jpg So pretty…

morehead_holly_babef164x181.gif Adorable…

11.jpg some bling..

My mom in law is going in for hand surgery on the 13th. I am so glad that the 13th is not a Friday. Hopefully all goes well for her! She will be out of work for 8-12 weeks depending on how well everything goes. We plan to go up and help her out during this time. And seeing the kids will help pass the time for her! She hates being out of work. It is for carpal tunnel and its her 3rd surgery for this. The right hand first and then sometime later the left hand.

I am wanting to change my blue and white over to red and green. Would there be someone around here that would be able to help me with that? I kinda miss the old place for changing color…just click on the color of choice and be done. Here I have to know the code and know where to put it. Its not a big deal really just something I would love to figure out!

Oh the pics here are just for decoration. Trying to bring some Christmas Spirit to the blog! Enjoy them!