Nov 20, 2007

meme

a Grande Lemon Slice tagged me for this meme!

First here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So here goes:
1. When I was pregnant with Angelina I lived with a friend’s ex boyfriend. He drove truck for a garbage company and I would ride with him. I think the landfill everyday 3 or 4 times a day made me take a deeper look into what all I throw away! Now I try to reuse and recycle all that I can based on this experience alone.

2. I believe in ghosts and spirits. Don’t laugh at me cause I can tell you so many stories! I can also tell you that there is one in my house. And there have been others in my old apartments as well. In the very first place that DH and I had together there was this male spirit that would come around at night and wake me up. Then he would go and mess with DH trying to wake him up. He had on a black top hat, brown pants, white shirt and a black over coat on. He also had a red beard. I could work with a sketch artist to have a sketch done if I really wanted to.

3. I hate cleaning. I hate it. hate.cleaning. I do what needs to be done and even then I could not pass a white glove inspection even if my life was on the line.

4. I have so many blogs that I like to read that if I was to spend a month on the computer everyday from the time I woke up till I went to bed I still would get to read them all! And everyday I find a new one I want to read!

5. I drink my coffee with French Vanilla creamer and 4 spoons of sugar because I have a sweet tooth. Its so bad that I need to go and have all my teeth pulled just so I can loose my baby fat.

6. My favorite pieces of chocolate are: Hershey Kisses, Peanut M&M’s, Reese’s peanut Butter cup and the Milky Way

7. My favorite cookies are: Chocolate Double Stuff Oreo Cookies, Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal, Peanut Butter cookies and Girl Scouts Thin Mint Cookies. Must have a tall glass of milk!

Now I tag 7 people, I am using the names of the blogs here:
1. Dizzi Lizzi
2. From the Land of Monkeys and Princesses
3. Momo Fali’s
4. Imaginary Binky
5. Chicken and Cheese
6. Life In The Fish Bowl
7. Madness, Madness I say