Jan 1, 2009

Hello Friends!

First off Happy Holidays! You know the ones from November to today. So Happy New Year!!!!
Can you believe it's 2009!!!

I know you are wondering where I have been. Well let's just say Life happened and I needed to live it! So what life? Well where do I start?

Curtis: Struggling in school because of the transition from one school to another. I knew it was too good to be true with his teacher telling me Oh he is doing so well and talking to everybody and making friends! No need to worry! Only to find out after problems here at home and asking his teacher about it did I find out that I did in fact have something to worry about. Just before Christmas vacation he was turning around once I straighted it out...will have to see if he continues once he goes back. It took me forever but I finally got him placed in the 12:1:1 class full day instead of half day! So hopefully this works!

Gregory is a true butterfly! He is doing awesome in school and I know I can believe his teacher! He is writing his name now using letters instead of circles, writing numbers and making true shapes instead of it all being circles! Stick figures are coming out too! His shyness is gone now! Instead of hiding behind me when he meets someone new he talks and ask questions too! To the point to where the new person will ask me if he is ever quiet!

Sam is busy keeping me on my toes! He is still not potty trained but he is training! But please keep that on the down low otherwise he will know and stop it! Every time I tell someone he stops so hopefully I'm safe!

It's great living next door to Grandma and Grandpa! They are helping to keep the boys busy! They are helping them collect wood and stack it up! If Grandpa does this without them they let him know how upset they are. After doing this a few times he now calls and tells me so I can bring them out! Grandma had a litter of 9 pups! Husky/Black Lab pups! They are 7 weeks and 4 days old! 1 of them is a dark gray with true Husky markings. One is a light brown with true husky markings. The others are all black with white chests. Some have white feet too. I could tell so many stories about the pups but will save that for another day!

Which brings me to the newest: We have a new family member!!! His name is Rocko! Yep we got one of the pups and Grandma gave him to the boys on Christmas Morning! Rocko is one of the black and white pups. And he has sharp blue eyes! Grandma and I picked him because from the time his eyes opened to now, he always sat near Sam and took whatever Sam dished out. (No he was not abused because I always stepped in and taught Sam to be gentle though even his gentle is rough). The others would knock Sam down with all their kisses and jumping on him. Even now they still do! It's a puppy attack on Sam though he loves every minute of it!

Man it felt good to sit down and empty my brain just a little bit! I promise I will come back and tell a few stories of things that have happened! In the mean time for your veiwing pleasure here are some pictures!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Honeybell said...

Adorable Becky! Glad to have you back.