Mar 9, 2008

Some Great Prizes!

Elizabeth over at MomReviews has some awesome Prizes she is doing just for the Blog Party! And even if you don't have a blog you are still able to win! What are these prizes of which I speak of??

Well there is:


Three copies of JumpStart World 1st Grade for the PC
One copy of the brand new DVD “My Friends Tigger & Pooh-Friendly Tails
One copy of the new book “The Real Deal Guide To Pregnancy” by Erika Lenkert
And, the BIGGEST thing I have ever given away, an InGrid Digital Home Protection Home Security Kit, complete with One Year free monitoring, with a retail value of $300 for the kit and $348 for the monitoring!!

Hurry contest ends March 14,2008 @ 12 PM EST
All you have to do is visit her and follow her instructions! I am so thrilled to bring this contest to your atttention! Why in the world are you still here reading this?? Get. Go see her now!

2 comments:

Momo Fali said...

Okay, okay!!

Table4Five said...

Hey look, it's my Entrecard! Thanks so much for posting about my contest, good luck in the giveaway!

P.S. You don't have the option on your comments for me to put in the link to MomReviews :)