Mar 29, 2008

Almost All Fixed....

I have the new template and all but one widget is up and running and working the way it needs to be. The one that is not working is a new one I just found today. It's part of the Entrecard thing that has the You drop I follow badges that I have seen everyone else have. I have put the code in the same box as the entrecard but it does not show up. I put it in a box all by itself under the entrecard and still no show. I am going to try to get that code to show through one way or another.
Other than that my place looks so much better than it ever has! It's clean and simple. And I have more room than I know what to do with! I just want to say that I get bored with the same thing all the time so if you stop in at any given time and things are diffrent....it's because I have gotten bored with it. Which is why I have yet to buy my own template for fear that I will get bored with it all to fast and waist the money. And I can't afford to buy a new template every month.
I have figured out what I want to do once Sam starts going to school. I want to learn how to codes and such so I can make my own templates. That would be awesome! Who knows maybe if I get good with it I will be able to take it further than that!
Now I just have to figure out where I need to start so I can do this. First things first though Sam needs to start school and I need to go back to school myself. At least I have finally figured this out and finally know what I want to be doing in say......5 years!

No comments: