Dec 10, 2007

My Friends Tigger and Pooh

Super Sleuth DVD! Its based on the tv series “My Friends Tiger and Pooh!” Ok you know what?? I am not any good at telling you about this sort of thing. I don’t know why but I can’t seem to find the words when I am just trying to share a contest with you all!

So I am just going to shut my mouth. You are going to go over and see my friend Elizabeth over at MomReviews as she tells you about the DVD and about how to go about entering into her contest to win one of 2 DVDs! That is right she has 2 for the contest! So why are you still here with me??? Get to clicking!!!

Oh yea one more thing if you are still here…I somehow managed to take my blogroll off my blog and I caught it not being there. Its now there and if you used to be in my blogroll on the old place and not there anymore just let me know and I will put you back in! Not in my blog roll and want to be?? Just let me know and I will add you! Sorry about the missing blog roll. I have no idea how long its not been showing….its all down at the bottom of the page!