Dec 5, 2007

Cathy's Clown(iPod meme)

This is a really fun one. You need your iPod, for this. It’s a list of questions that you answer with the title of a random song. So…I put my iPod on shuffle and here are the questions with the song title answers…it’s hilarious!

(Just so you all know I don’t have an iPod so I put my cd player on random I only have 3 cd’s to play since the others are locked up and DH has the key)

1. Would would describe your personality?
Sweet Child Of Mine by Guns N Roses

2. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Forever Love by Reba Mc Entire.

3. How do you feel, today?
Live and Let Die by Guns N Roses

4. What’s your life’s purpose?
Knockin On Heaven’s Door Guns N Roses

5. What is your motto?

You’re gonna be by Reba Mc Entire

6. What do your friends think of you?
F^cken Hostile By Pantera (sorry people that is the name)

7. What do you think of your parents?
You Lie By Reba Mc Entire (wow dude this one is so true)

8. What do you think about very often?
I’m a Survivor by Reba Mc Entire

9. What do you think of your best friend?
This Love by Pantera

10. What do you think of the person you like?
What am I gonna do about you? By Reba Mc Entire

11. What is your life story?
Walk on by Reba Mc Entire….yep another one that is so true!

12. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Sympathy for the Devil By Guns N’ Roses (hmmm makes me wonder…..

13. What do you think when you see the person you like?
The Heart won’t Lie by Reba Mc Entire

14. What do your parents think of you?
By Demons Be Driven by Pantera yea they sure do think this….

15. What will be played at your funeral?
Rumor has it By Reba Mc Entire interesting….

16.What is your hobby/interest?
If you see him/if you see her by Reba Mc Entire

17. What is your biggest secret?
Sweet Child O Mine by Guns N’ Roses

18. What do you think of your friends?
Paradise City By Guns N’ Roses

19. What should you post this as?
Cathy’s Clown By Reba Mc Entire

OK…I’m tagging…
Mrs. Chicken cause she needs something fun like this to do!

Monkey’s and Marbles

HoneyBell because I think she will get a kick out of this one!

That is all the tagging I am doing today! Just so you all know for this one I had 3 CD’s they are Pantera Vulgar Display of Power, Guns N’ Roses Greatest Hits and Reba Mc Entire Greatest Hits.