Nov 26, 2007

7 more things aboue me!

Once again I have been tagged for this Meme! The tag comes from SuchSimplePleasures

The Rules:

First here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I am not in any way shape or form a girly girl! Tomboy all the way!
2. I own 2 skirts. One I have worn once. The other one I have yet to wear.
3. I own one pair of dress shoes and I have only worn them twice.
4. I own 2 pairs of sneakers and one pair of boots.
5. All but one shirt of mine is a t shirt. The other one is a blouse.
6. Jeans and sweats are what I wear even if it is to a school function.
7. I don’t have jewelry outside of my engagement ring. Which is something that I just replaced. My wedding band was smashed. Told you I was a Tomboy!

I tag:
Crummy Cupcake
Homeslice
Delicate Desires
Dadthing
Why Not One More
Suburban Oblivion
Poot and Cubby